A interesting read from the voices of Singaporeans to Singapore on CNNGO
- Bring back chewing gum – DISGAREE!
- Lose the plan – True, but a plan is still needed, one that gives more space for citizen input and creativity.
- Hire service staff who can communicate effectively – AGREE!
- Stop the banging – AGREE! The construction behind my home is driving me nuts and causing me to have less sleep.
- Don’t forget to care and share – AGREE!
- Cut the crowds – AGREE!
- Keep online open and free – Empower the internet users to have better online etiquette too
- Teach less, learn more – AGREE. Creating the space for self learning, exploration and discovery
- Make Singapore more child-friendly – I think we also need more friendly children
- Build more bike paths – We need more electric bikes
- Spam control – More safer spam please.
- Jazzing things up – More spotlight on local musicians too!
- Curb the taxi trauma – Pay cab fares differently
- Use the cane, not the carrot – DISAGREE!
- Can the coupons – DISAGREE
- More controversial ad campaigns – More intelligent & well designed ads. We just need more design in Singapore
- Less brands, more independents – through more entrepreneurs?
- More youth-outreach initiatives – AGREE. ASEC + GEC 2012 is coming up for young entrepreneurs
- Please treasure our history – With #4 going on, there won’t be much to preserve
- Stop complaining, do something – AGREE! Let’s start something now!
Read the full article here