Tim Brown, IDEO writes about how a design lens view the world of education. With that, several questions are raised;
- How might we create a digital learning platform that helps adult learners succeed through college completion?
- How might we develop a network of schools that are of international quality, affordable (under $100/month tuition), and can be scaled to serve hundreds of thousands of children in the rising middle class of Peru?
- How might we engage parents in understanding national trends and topics in education?
- How might we design a comprehensive learning environment that seamlessly connects the classroom with the opportunities of the digital world for middle-school students?
- How might we create system-level solutions that help more students gain access to college?