Got this tip off from the folks from ImagineNation;
World Business and Executive Coach Summit (WBECS)
WBECS offers an outstanding professional growth opportunity. It brings together the thought leaders of the coaching world to share their knowledge and experience with practicing coaches.
They have a no cost pre-summit, that is like a series of online TED talks and you can gain a complimentary pass to this here:
The presenters this year are diverse and first rate and include (just to name a few):
- John C. Maxwell: One of the top coaches on the concept of leadership.
- Dr. Marshall Goldsmith: One of the top thought leaders in the field of management and change. He designed 360-degree feedback to help measure change in organisations.
- Daniel Pink – Bestselling Author on The Changing World of Work
- Brendon Burchard – 3 time NY Times best selling author
- Frances Hesselbein – Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient, Founding President of the Drucker Foundation
- Pamela McLean – Preeminent Authority On Coaching, Transformation Learning and Transition
- Michael Port – the author of the Book Yourself Solid System
- Verne Harnish – Fortune Magazine’s Top 10 Minds In Small Business
- Vishen Lakhiani – Founder/CEO of Mindvalley, Passionate Leader of Global Change
- Darren Hardy – The visionary force behind SUCCESS magazine as its Publisher and Founding Editor
The pre-summit is a ‘must attend’ whether you buy a full ticket or not, as the sessions are very high value, don’t cost anything and are completely sales pitch free.
You only need to register once and you gain access to all the pre-summit sessions live: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/a1943
I’ll be signing up.. hope you will too and maybe see you at the comment box.