From the Disney blog, a couple of life lessons we can pick up from Pixar movies… See if you can guess where each came from.
- Love can be as simple as holding hands.
- Take a minute to reminisce about childhood friendships.
- True love never gets old.
- Take a break and drive in the slow lane sometimes.
- Laughter > Fear.
- Embrace your own strengths.
- Never discount the small guys.
- Add a few spices to your life. Literally and figuratively.
- Be open to unlikely friendships.
- Hold on to your family.
- Take a chance on the adventure (and friendship) of a lifetime.
Read the full article here