Most of the time, we see data presented as a boring activity and too much information. But through charts and interactive story telling, they can be used very well. We have seen how Hans Rosling has done it over and over again to explain global issues using data. So it can be done.
Here are some resources to kick start your journey to using data for story telling
- How to Tell a Story with Data – Harvard Business Review
- Storytelling with Data Blog
- Tell a Menaingful Story with Data – Google
- How two companies did it – Article
- Gapminder Data Software – Link
Enjoy and share your experiences and tips