The term “think differently” is getting commonly used but many of us find this becoming cliche or irrelevant as the experience and understanding fails to show up.
Lifehack shares an article identifying some ways of “thinking differently”.
- Pay Attention to Patterns
- Analyse data on a large scale
- Embrace High-Risk situations
- Being Curious
- Emphatetic Listeners & Good Listening Skills
- Creativity – Understanding the process
- Embrace Paradoxical Thinking
- Human – Yet Highly Resilient.
Which one do you do?